Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nice To Meet Me...

Hi, my name is Justin Stubber, I am a student and Sport Management major at Slippery Rock University in western PA.  Just to tell you a little bit about myself I am a 20 year old born and raised here in western PA.  I can usually be found hanging out with my friends doing anything we can find for fun.  I have loved sports my entire life and I have played nearly every sport I have had the chance to, whether it was in an organized league or just pick up sports in the backyard with my friends.  I hope to someday get a job as a high school athletic director because for me high school sports are the most enjoyable.  My favorite sport to play and watch is football and most of my posts on this blog will most likely reflect that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment