Friday, March 4, 2011
Miami Heat
After all the big trades made in Miami this NBA offseason everyone was expecting them to come out and dominate. Unfortunately for the big three that is not what has happened. The Heat have come out strong and they have a great record so far but if you look at it closely they haven't consistently beaten any teams with a record above .500. Just this week the Heat took a few close losses in big time games against the Knicks and Magic. With so many good players on their side it doesn't seem like they know which one to choose to take that final buzzer beater to win the game. They have tried multiple different options but have not had good luck. I personally hope the Heat can figure this problem out and make a big playoff run because they are easily among the most entertaining teams to watch in all of sports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that they are the most entertaining and most explosive. But after last night's blowout from the Spurs, either Dwade or Lebron has to take over and do what they do best and that is scoring and moving the ball.
ReplyDeleteComing to the playoffs, I think they figured all this out very well. They look and play like a team. Their have yet to play someone in the playoffs to test them, but I think they could definitely make the championship run.
ReplyDelete